Columbia Christian Academy
Welcome to Columbia Christian Academy. It is an exciting privilege to be able to assist you in your spiritual, character, and academic development. This is an honor that is taken very seriously and prayerfully considered. It is our expectation that our students time with us will be eternally profitable and will have a lasting impact upon the rest of your life. There may be times of frustration and tears, but there will also be many more times of laughter and joy. It is our hope and prayer that during your time with us you will come to know the Lord Jesus as your Personal Savior (if you have not already) and grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The mission of Columbia Christian Academy is to lead the student into a deep, personal, and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything else is secondary.
Columbia Christian Academy is an extension of Christian homes, and its function is to support and aid the parents in training of their sons and daughters for this present world and eternal life. Our school staff works closely with the parents to train the whole child as well as encouraging students to honor their parents.
The goal of this school is both to evangelistic and to aid in training of Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, individual responsibility, self-discipline, personal integrity, and citizenship. The school stands for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the highest standards of morality.
- We Believe in God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and that they are distinct personalities with distinct roles, but one God. And that One God is the Creator of the universe. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We Believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God in its entirety and that it does not contradict itself. It is our guide. (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We Believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Savior, the Son of God (John 10:33), who was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14), lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), died on a cross (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9), and was raised from the grave (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4). He will return as our victorious Lord (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We Believe our salvation comes only through Jesus Christ and cannot be earned. It is a gift of God. (John 3:16-19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5).
- We Believe faith in Jesus requires repentance, confession of that faith before witnesses, obedience to His Word. Baptism by immersion demonstrates our faith and obedience while it depicts our union with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection. (Acts 2:38).
- We Believe man was created in the image of God and that He gives gifts to both men and women through the Holy Spirit for the benefit of the church’s ministry. (Genesis 2:26-27; Ephesians 4:7-16; Colossians 1:18-20).
- We Believe everyone who accepts Christ has the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who acts as a Comforter, Guide, and Advocate. (Romans 8:12-14).